Tuesday 15 December 2015

12 Shoes Of Christmas - Day 3


Read on to see what Tomi and I are wearing for Day 3 of our Irregular Choice '12 Shoes Of Christmas'.
I'm wearing one of my all-time favourite styles from Irregular Choice. I can remember being so excited when they came out and back then I didn't have the money to spend on shoes as I do now, so it seemed like a massive expense. I've worn these a lot though, so that cost per wear thing, might be on my side! I like that they can be dressed up or down and I've even worn them with lace frilled ankle socks or fur trimmed ones peeking out over the top. They have cut out hearts across the toe as well as the big heart with Blythe on the side and are covered in polka dots with dice charms at the end of the laces. That boxy toe isn't a shape IC have chosen lately, but I like it and the sizing of these is spot on. Tomi is wearing very festive looking courts. That wooden, spiral heel always reminds me of this thing my mum has for icing cakes (!), it's shaped exactly like that!  What do you think of the shoes today?  

Today Tomi is wearing: Red, green and white Love At First Sight
Today I'm wearing: Red Blythe Dice ankle boots

6 comments :

  1. Oh, those elusive dice boots. One day I'd love to track a pair down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomi's are BRILLIANT! I love them!!!!! Not so keen on Blythe- creepy doll thing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend that detests my doll shoes, especially the Blythe ones.

      Delete
  3. Aw thanks Kezzie 😊 That spiral heel hasn't been around much since. But they're so pretty and comfy! Not always the case with IC shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a pair this summer from ebay, the teddy ones with that heel. First time I've tried it, it is very comfortable, though I haven't worn them out yet.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.