Friday 25 December 2015

Irregular Choice 12 Shoes Of Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas!!  I hope you've all been enjoying the day.  I've survived on only an hour of sleep (not because I was excited for Christmas, I just couldn't get to sleep) and had a late night and early start.  I thought you might like to see a summary of our Irregular Choice '12 Shoes Of Christmas' (I made a gif thing).

Over the course of 12 days, between Tomi and I we shared 21 different styles, including old, new, limited edition, character heels and basically anything gold, red, green or glitzy!  You can click here or on the banner at the top of the page (I'll leave it up for another week) if you need to check the name of any of the styles.  Enjoy!

Gif maker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.