Thursday 24 December 2015

12 Shoes Of Christmas - Day 12


Christmas Eve already and the 12th and final day of the Irregular Choice '12 Shoes Of Christmas' challenge.  It's just flown by.
Today Tomi and I are wearing the original Santa heels, Dreamy.  It was lucky that when I first got these, I had lots to do that December so wore them quite a lot.  I don't feel quite so guilty about them sitting on the shelf, when I have had wear out of them before.  I'm just hoping for better health next year, so I can get out and live a little again!  I've totally forgotten the clothes and things I own!  I'd like to say a massive thank you to Tomi for helping out with this feature and providing me with photos each day.  It's a lot to ask to take the time out of your busy day for this, so I really appreciate it.  It was fun to do something a little different on the blog and collaborate for once.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all these wonderful festive shoes over the past couple of weeks and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas when it comes x x x

Today I'm wearing:  Dreamy Santa heels 
Today Tomi is wearing: Dreamy Santa heels 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.