Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day Three Hundred & Seventy Four - Bag Lady & Cat Lady!

Shoes: Black 'Superstar' wedges Bertie (again, but they're comfy and it was frosty and they are my 'sensible' shoes)

Ooh, I'm playing catch up here. I didn't go out on Monday, so no shoes there. Yesterday Mum and I went shopping and spent half the day waiting for buses! The bus was late, then when it came it was a double decker which we can't get the wheelchair on (even although it's advertised as a 'wheelchair friendly' service), grrr! So we had to wait in the cold for the next one. When we were coming home, we had just missed one, so waited for the next and there was this crazy old lady waiting too and although I feel for her, she pesters you the entire way home and always has a ton of bags with her and the stuff falls out (toy horses, easter eggs, video tapes!) and she drops her purse and the coins spew out! She rearranges her bags the entire journey home and talks non-stop even when you don't look at her and she kinda smells-so we decided to wait (yet again) for the one after that rather than have a stressful ride home. It was absolutely freezing-I think I had the early stages of frostbite on my toes and my nose was frozen! So next thing, we hear our bus has broken down, seriously! So we had to wait again and I was like an icicle by the time we got home. Guess the lesson is, to put up with crazy bag lady, although after watching that hoarding cat woman on CSI last night, I think not!

Wearing: Pearl Lowe for Peacocks rose tea dress, Red or Dead 'Prudence' tights (which didn't photograph well with a flash, actually nothing photographed well and people kept looking at my legs like I was wearing socks and/or showing the tops of my tights!), bird brooch Primark?, bear, woodland animals (squirrel/fox) and jewel rings Topshop, owl and fox bands H&M. I'm getting my hair coloured today, so wore it straight yesterday, which I haven't done in months, it felt strange!
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel
Comfort: No problems with these.

2 comments :

  1. the tights and dress are lovely and i really love the bear ring!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.