Monday 14 February 2011

Day Three Hundred & Seventy Seven - Brighten Up

Shoes: Ivory and black patent 'Parkie' platforms ASOS Premium

I had a lovely visit from my little nephews yesterday. They're just back from a fortnight in Disney World, Florida! I haven't seen them since New Year and I've missed them sooo much. Anyway, I didn't have time for photos yesterday, but managed today. I didn't think I'd get out as it was bright and sunny one minute then torrential rain the next, which turned to big hailstones, it was white outside! However it cleared up later.

Wearing: Bright coral devore style dress Peacocks, black tights and black cardi and my new hair colour (horrid pic!).
Fit: Very small made, I had to go up a size. 5 1/2" chunky heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: They are not going to be for everyone, but they are reasonably easy to walk in-once you get used to the rocking effect and the heel is very stable. I had issues with all the grit outside getting stuck in the soles and making me wobble though!

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.