Friday 6 November 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss KG Glacier Cherry


Oooh another contender for the Christmas party today! It wasn't my intention, but it happened. I think it's because I've been watching Christmas adverts today and our whole family have been making progress with their present shopping.  The outfit comes in plus and regular sizes too, which is a bonus and it's utterly gorgeous.
First thing, the shoes are Miss KG Glacier Cherry platforms £88. They remind me of my Topshop Lillie cherry shoes from years ago and the moment I saw them, I wanted to style them. I love the crystal cherries and leaves, so sparkly. The dress is absolutely stunning, another gem from Chi Chi, in sizes 6-16, but it's also part of their curve range which comes in sizes 18-24. The floral applique detail is beautiful. I finished with this sale Miss KG clutch. Apologies if all this Christmas talk is too early!  What do you think, like this?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss KG Glacier Cherry

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.