Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Dolcis Ruby


Wow, Dolcis are a bit of a blast from the past eh? I spent a lot of time (and money) in there during my late teens/early twenties! Nowadays I don't think there are any stand-alone stores left (I could be wrong), but the brand itself is still available.
New in, are these glitter ankle boots (Dolcis Ruby £40), very reasonably priced and despite the glitter, wearable. So I did indeed opt for a daytime look with this little floral dress from Topshop, some berry tights and finished with this takeaway bag by (of course) SkinnyDip London. I have no idea what they will come up with next, they are masters of the novelty bag! What do you think of this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Dolcis Ruby
Worn with: Topshop ditsy doll dress £49, New Look burgundy 80 denier tights £4.99 and SkinnyDip London Take Out box bag £32.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.