Tuesday 24 May 2022

Day 1242 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect
Shoes: Pooch Perfect | Irregular Choice 

I finally get to share this pair with you as it's my birthday this week and Mum said she'd give me these boots (after I ordered them last month), so although they've been in my possession, I haven't wanted to wear them before now. Last week, I posted the heavily embellished Garden Gala-it seems I've been buying ankle boots a lot lately! Pooch Perfect are from the Barking Mad collection from AW21 and Mum also gave me the Grooming Fabulous bag (to kinda match, more on that later). You may remember me sharing the white and black version a few months ago, which were my first choice, but I mentioned then that I was considering buying the other colourway because I liked this style so much. They're definitely different enough to do that. This pair have lilac furry uppers with multi-coloured spots and a patent, pink heel. I almost wore them here with my IC poodle tights before realising I wore those with the white pair. I do have the dog tights from this collection, but preferred Hilda the hippo for colours. 

As with the white pair, they are so comfortable, slightly roomy (not enough to size down, but you'll have no issues opting for the smaller size if between sizes) and the zip is easy to fasten. The top sits out from the leg and I don't note any rubbing anywhere. The heel is chunky and reasonably low, so it's really comfortable and easy to walk on. If I walked a lot or indeed left the house at all, these boots would be my go-to, because of comfort and being able to run around in them without them hurting.  The fur isn't a long pile, but you'll likely be sweer to wear the white ones on a rainy day.  I love how colourful these are, it's hard to compare them to the other ones and choose a favourite to be honest. 

Now the bag I mentioned earlier that was part of this collection, didn't match perfectly with any of the styles (remember the dog heels were in this range too, I have the green Bougainvillea). It's the dog box/sole print in applique, on a little barrel bag, it's really cute. It has baby blue fur sides, blue handles and the tights also had a lot of blue in them, which isn't really present in any of my dog styles other than some blue spots on this pair, but then I spied my Poodle Oo square bag. I think they look cute together! I've photographed them at the bottom of the post along with the Grooming Fabulous bag that's intended to go. I like finding matches in older styles. 

Wearing: Hilda Hippo Tights, Irregular Choice (SS21). 
Fit: 3 1/2" heel, no platform. Full length inside zip. A little roomy in my usual size, but not enough to completely size down. If between sizes, opt for the smaller. 
Comfort: No issues. A nice solid heel, no rubbing anywhere and easy zip to fasten.
wearing lilac dog ankle boots with hippo patterned tights
close up wearing purple Irregular Choice dog ankle boots
wearing bright pattern tights with lilac fur dog ankle boots
back of legs in hippo print tights with dog tail ankle boots in lilac fur
wearing bright patterned tights and lilac spotty dog ankle boots with pink heel
Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect with Hilda Hippo tights
Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect in hand in front of shoe shelves
close up of toe of boot with pink dog collar and paw charm
close up of lilac furry uppers with multi coloured spots on ankle boots
pink patent block heel on ankle boot
close up of blue heel tip on ankle boot
fluffy poodle bag and Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect lilac boots
Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect lilac dog ankle boots and Grooming Fabulous dog handbag

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.