Tuesday 15 February 2022

Day 1228 - Shoesday Tuesday

Irregular Choice Pooch Perfect
Shoes: Pooch Perfect | Irregular Choice
 
These were another sale purchase recently, which I've had my eye on since they launched.  Remember the dog heeled Bougainvillea a couple of weeks back? They were from the same collection and if these boots had the doggy heel, they'd have been perfect for me.  The heel here is a little boring, but the shoe uppers weren't that exciting , so the combination of the two would've been perfect.  Anyway, they were giving me total Cruella vibes, though are more Paw Patrol now I see them!  They have soft furry uppers with a stuffed tail working it's way around the back and applique/embroidered eyes and a big plastic nose on the front.  I just adore the patent, jewelled collar detail with the dangling paw tag across the toe.  

There's no platform, but a very comfortable, chunky 3 1/2" heel.  It's sturdy and actually although it's as low as I like to go, it didn't feel really low for me when I tried them on.  The boot itself is on the roomier side, but not enough to completely size down (I bought my regular 5/38) and you can see the shaft doesn't sit tight against the ankle with quite a bit of room there.  It's slanted slightly so the front is higher than the back.  There's zero straining to do the zip up and absolutely no pressure across the widest part of my foot, that I can often feel in boots.  They're actually really comfortable to wear with no rubbing or stiff bits anywhere.  They also come in lilac with multi coloured spots which I'm very tempted with.      

Wearing: Poodle-oodle Tights, Irregular Choice (past season). 
Fit: 3 1/2" heel, no platform. Full length inside zip.  A little roomy in my usual size, but not enough to completely size down.  If between sizes, opt for the smaller. 
Comfort: No issues.   A nice solid heel, no rubbing anywhere and easy zip to fasten.
white Dalmatian ankle boots on feet with poodle lilac tights
white Dalmatian furry ankle boots with red patent heel
wearing lilac poodle and heart tights with white fur Dalmatian ankle boots
legs wearing poodle print tights and white fur dog ankle boots
side angle wearing white fur Dalmatian ankle boots with poodle tights
back view of legs in poodle print tights with white dog ankle boots with tail and red patent heels
wearing white Dalmatian ankle boots with colourful poodle print tights
white fur Dalmatian ankle boots on wooden floor
close up of white furry toe of ankle boot with dog collar detail
eye and nose detail on dog ankle boot close up
stuffed tail detail on back of white furry ankle boot
red patent block heel on white fur ankle boot
AW21 dog print sole on Irregular Choice ankle boot

2 comments :

  1. They are so sweet!
    Hello, by the way! I happened to click on my Blogger feed (which I never do nowadays!) and I saw your post and realised I hadn't read for a long time! Lovely to see you doing what you are amazing at!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kezzie, I'm absolutely terrible at keeping in touch/reading blogs these days. I had to make the decision to cut back because I was doing too much and none of them well, so this was part of my reason for ditching social media (intended to be temporary) and instead go back to blogging regularly and I'm enjoying it more this way. I assume you're still blogging? I'm so behind...think you were moving/had just moved house last time I read? Years ago now, I know! Hope you're well, was lovely to hear from you.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.