Monday 14 September 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Moschino Bow Sandal


Something came up yesterday and I didn't have time to finish our weekend luxe TSGSI! So here it is today, to brighten a rather rainy Monday. It's actually even better, because there's 20% off a couple of pieces, which just started today.
Firstly the shoes, Moschino bow sandals £530.10 (sale). I'm not overly keen on back zips on shoes and boots, I worry I'll nick my skin and usually have to size up because they are a tighter fit (certainly they have been in other brands I've tried). That aside, they are really cute shoes, I obviously like the bow! Personally I don't find them "dressy dressy", but they are too fancy for casual, don't you think? I didn't have a specific look in mind, but this came together easily. The lace top and skirt are both from Coast. On the pricey side, hence why I included them here. Though for today and tomorrow only, there is 20% off everything online, with the code STEPINTOAUTUMN. I added this L.K. Bennett clutch (another ahem 'high street' item) and finished with this gorgeous coat from Karen Millen. The price might make your eyes water too. High street but not as you know it! What do you think of this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Moschino Bow Sandal
Worn with: Coast Sardinia lace top £79 and Romina feather skirt £139, Karen Millen wool trench coat £325 and L.K. Bennett Nina cabochon clutch £245.

4 comments :

  1. They are not my kind of thing but I appreciate their chic elegance! The whole look, whilst not my silhouette is very stylish and I love the colours!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very good with really strappy sandals like this as they tend to show off too much of my feet, which I'm really self-conscious about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they are the type to work with tights either.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.