Saturday 23 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty Three - At Your Own Risk

Shoes: Green and grey Triple platforms Office

Sorry there haven't been any posts for the past couple of days-I haven't made it out the house! Then today, I spend ages getting ready only for it to rain and I'm still stuck indoors! It was nice to do my hair and get some makeup on though-I've looked like crap lately! For this outfit, I decided to go all pastel and subdued, then couldn't find my grey leggings which made me change my makeup to heavier colours and rethink the whole thing! These shoes would go perfectly with this dress, however it's unlikely I'll ever wear them outdoors, they are a serious risk to your health and I didn't fancy broken ankles this Easter!

Wearing: Grey floral dress F&F at Tesco, black leggings and cardi.
Fit: Run a little small, adjustable buckle fastening on ankle strap. 6" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: For some reason Office decided to place a rounded platform base on these shoes, as if the 6" heel and 1 3/4" platform weren't enough of an obstacle. You have a very unsteady base therefore and it feels like you're walking on a ball-even I struggled and that was indoors. Such a pity as they are beautiful shoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.