Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifteen - Missed It

Shoes: Grey concealed platform, zip shoe boots Matalan

I've had these shoes for years and it didn't occur to me until last week, when I was having a little clear-out that I hadn't used them in my shoe challenge! I must've missed writing them down or ever coming across them (they were in the furthest away box, pushed to the back of the top of my wardrobe-so not exactly easy to find)! I know there are still several pairs in storage that you haven't seen and I don't know if/when you ever will, plus there are loads of pairs I threw out early in the challenge forgetting to photograph them first. Anyway, seeing as I haven't worn these for so long, it's unlikely I'll be keeping them, they'll go up on eBay at the next opportunity!

Wearing: No outfit post today-just realised how much quicker it is when I miss that part out! I lost the motivation to get out of the house today, so didn't bother getting dressed.
Fit: True to size, can be worn with zip up or down. Heel 4 1/4" and small concealed platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.