Saturday 30 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty Eight - Tickle Your Fancy

Shoes: Turquoise 'Tickling Loris' Irregular Choice

After all my moaning, I sat glued to the Royal wedding yesterday! Then Mum and I popped through to Debenhams in the afternoon and I'm absolutely shattered from it. So today has been a lazy day for me! These shoes (are absolutely adorable and) look a lot darker in person and more green, but they always come out lighter turquoise in photos. Loads of people stopped in the street to stare at my feet (and hair) which is always quite funny!

Wearing: Scenic print dress New Look, black leggings and cardi and snake bangle Primark, shell bag (not shown) River Island, unicorn cameo ring Topshop, long pearls and unicorn ring Miss Selfridge.
Fit: Same issue as the day before, true in length but tight across the foot, glad I opted for the size up. Heel almost 4".
Comfort: Aside from the top digging in a little they gave me no problems and are easy to walk in.

2 comments :

  1. I had a question about your IC shoes; how do they fit? I'm an 8 but I'm not sure if I'd fit into a 7? Are some styles bigger than others? <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rai, IC sizing is all over the place, in fact I've had two pairs of the same style in different colours and needed different sizes of each. Generally, I would say they tend to run small-if I'm unsure and ordering online I usually opt for the bigger size. Courts (especially cortesan) are small, anything with uppers that come up the foot tend to be narrow, but usually the clear heel pairs like these run true to size (i.e. Oz, Rocko, Makin' Moves). If there's a specific style, I may know how they fit, so just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.