Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty Two - Orange & Lime

Shoes: Green 'Fish Out Of Water' Irregular Choice

Yipee peeps, I'm all caught up on posts! I was completely stuck with what to wear today, usually something jumps out at me but nothing today, not even shoes! I then decided on this dress that I've never worn yet, which as you can see from the image below is mainly orange flowers, but with a bright lime splash. I really wanted to find some lime green shoes to pick this colour out, but don't think I own any, this was the closest I got. Yet again I'm stuck for shoes-what's going on?

Wearing: Orange floral dress F&F at Tesco, black leggings Primark, bow cardigan New Look.
Fit: A strange fit on split toes, I take a size up otherwise it's excruciatingly uncomfortable between the toes, although sometimes the heel slips off on these because they are too big. Heel 4", slip on.
Comfort: Not the comfiest but not the most uncomfortable-the toe split is the issue.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.