Tuesday 19 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty - Cutie Pie

Shoes: Turquoise floral 'Simple Minds' platforms Office

Here's Monday's shoes which I thought I'd try out with ankle socks. Probably too cutesy for someone about to turn 31 next month, but who cares! Hell, if it's good enough for Rihanna right? I've just upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 today and it's taking me a little while to get used to everything, plus it doesn't seem to be letting me publish posts I've edited, so here's hoping this one works. That spacing issue was still there yesterday but I'm wondering if it's been fixed and that too is causing issues or if it's the new internet. Anyway, hopefully I'll get yesterdays shoes posted, then I'm all caught up! *nope, it's not letting me post*

Wearing: Pastel floral button through dress, vest top, sunglasses, black leggings and coat all Primark, cream ankle socks H&M.
Fit: True to size (mine are a size larger purely because it was all I could get my hands on). 6" heel and 1 1/2" platform, crossover straps with adjustable buckle.
Comfort: These were much comfier with the socks-I suspected they might make the shoe slippy inside, but the extra bulk actually helped the sizing issue.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.