Thursday 7 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Ten - Give Up

Shoes: Quilted 'Phoenix' shoe boots ASOS Premium

I've been babysitting today so haven't had time to brush my hair never mind anything else. Yesterday I had to go to Dundee to return some things. I can't say it was an enjoyable trip-we had to pick the most crazy bus with more than one loony tune aboard! Once there it was almost impossible to get to the shop with traffic lights not working (playing chicken with cars whilst in a wheelchair is not a good idea but we didn't have a choice-it seems drivers stop for nothing) then I had to get out at one point because the car park has been dug up and we couldn't get the wheelchair down a rubble slope without tipping me out. While a builder commented I was 'missing a colour' clearly in reference to my hair (makes a change from 'get your tits out' I suppose)! On the way home there was a bunch of annoying...I want to say kids, but they were old enough to know better, just being real smart asses up the back and playing some game about '...in my pants'?? It was either 'I've got' or 'don't have' (can't quite remember) '...Justin Bieber in my pants', then 'Never Say Never in my pants'. What the hell?

Wearing: Black floral 50's dress Dorothy Perkins, worn with black frill skirt underneath for fullness, black leggings, rose ring and charm necklace all Primark. Double flower ring Miss Selfridge.
Fit: Premium styles tend to be smaller made, I needed a full size up in these and yet they still look tiny! Heel 4 5/8", lace up front.
Comfort: My legs were absolutely aching last night, I don't know if it was these shoes or maybe I've not been walking much the past few days-the shoes themselves didn't bother me and they're easy enough to walk in-they might be quite high though for some people without any platform.

1 comment :

  1. that necklace is so pretty!
    and i love the print of the dress..i think the shoes are a little too pointy for me but they're a lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.