Saturday 31 December 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 2

irregular choice red high hopes shoes
Yesterday I showed you my plus size outfit and today I have my second, high street look.
The shoes are Irregular Choice High Hopes £87.20 in red. For this outfit, I chose a formal culotte jumpsuit. It actually comes in red too, but clashed with the colour of the shoes, so I picked the black one instead. I'd wear this lovely white blouse underneath. During TSGSI I've realised that I'm kind of obsessed with white blouses with neck ties. I pick them a lot! This is definitely one of my favourites, I love the ruffling, bib like detail down the front with black covered buttons. I'd add some fancy lace tights and this snake bag for a bit of colour. Everything but the tights are in the sale too, which is a bonus!  Like yesterday, this feels a bit like an alternative party outfit. Just a slight twist on the usual LBD. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 2

Worn with: White ruffle sleeve blouse, black culottes jumpsuit, snake crossbody bag and black lace tights.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.