Tuesday 6 October 2015

Day 1043 - Shoesday Tuesday


Shoes: 'Beryl' Orla Kiely for Clarks 

Hello, hope this week is treating you well so far. Decidedly winter...not really cold, but where's the daylight? We're putting the lights on earlier each night and leaving them on later in the morning. I hate this time of year for that reason, makes blogging (taking photos) a bit of a nightmare.
So I went with season appropriate shoes this week, these Orla Kiely platforms from last seasons collection at Clarks. They are somewhat chunkier than I'd usually go for, but a pleasant change. I like to mix it up. I mentioned this in my original post, the colour on the site was described as "navy" but I definitely find them more of a teal or petrol. Much prettier colour than I anticipated. This style has since sold out, but the new AW15 collection that I linked to above is well worth a look.  What do you think of these, like them?

Fit: 5 1/4" heel and 1 3/4" platform. Mine are a 5.5 and spot on size wise.
Comfort: Don't foresee any issues with these, like the non-slip section on the sole too.

4 comments :

  1. They are a great solid shoe but I think a bit too chunky (and obvs high!) for me!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one pair that feel almost high enough for me! I wish the OK range had more higher heels.

      Delete
  2. Chunky heels are definitely a second 'go-to' shoe to me & these look quite nice~
    In other news, I didn't know you were a size 5.5. My, my, teensy feet! :P I'm kinda jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.