Saturday 17 October 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paper Dolls Mesh Ankle Boot


Yo, yo, yo, what's up peeps? TSGSI has been pretty non-existent lame this week, but I have some spare time today for blogging. I might even do another regular post tomorrow, then the luxe edition on Monday, to make up for it. So this is my plus-size look featuring a brand I introduced last week, Paper Dolls.
This time it's these black mesh ankle boots £66.  They are quite fierce and I wanted my outfit to echo that.  Dorothy Perkins have just released a new plus-size line. To be honest, I've always been impressed with their size range anyway (6-22), considering Topshop, Miss Selfridge and the like stop at a 16. However DP Curve is available in sizes 18-28, which is even better. So I really wanted to include something from them this week; these leather look treggings. I would wear them with this amazing top from Evans, similar to the plain one I showed you a few weeks ago, it has a beautiful, exaggerated dipped hem. I just love how swishy it is! I finished the look with a unicorn iPhone case. What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paper Dolls Mesh Ankle Boot
Worn with:  Evans Collection sparkle high low hem top £55, Dorothy Perkins DP Curve black coated treggings £24 iPhone 5s £19 (£36.99 per month/24 months) and Skinny Dip gold unicorn iPhone case £12.   

2 comments :

  1. I confess that the whole thing is not remotely me but I do think you are a brilliant stylist as I can.imagine many women in my town loving this and wearing it for a night out.
    Why are they called treggings? I've not heard that term before!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ah one of these annoying word combos, something more substantial than leggings (might have pocket detailing or the like) but still pull on, so a trouser/legging combo. Like jeggings are jeans/leggings.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.