Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 810 - Tonight I'm Not Takin' No Calls, 'Cause I'll Be Dancin'

Shoes: Pewter 'Lulu' Terry de Havilland 

I took the last couple of days as 'jammie days', to catch up on work that needed doing. Plus I got tired of getting dressed, only to find it rained for the rest of the day and I didn't make it out at all, as that's happened too much recently! As good as it's been to concentrate on Pink Haired Princess this week, it's nice to be back here as I miss getting to do my outfit posts. We actually had sunshine today, like that big ol' yellow thing in the sky? It was pretty momentous as I've almost forgotten what daylight is. It was still cold, but I thought I'd celebrate slightly with peep-toes, albeit with tights. I love this dress, have worn it loads and I love that it's so versatile and I've worn it tonnes of different ways already.

Wearing: Grey leopard print shift dress and purple tights Primark, belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: Narrow fitting. 5 1/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.