Thursday 21 February 2013

Day 825 - Walk Away Until You're Not Standing At My Door


Shoes: Black panda 'Endangered' Irregular Choice 

Hola! How are you all today? I thought I'd wear my lovely panda wedges today after being reminded of them a couple of days ago. I'm generally getting a bit frustrated clothes and shoes wise as I have sooo much of both but find myself wearing the same things. Mostly it's down to those items being the most accessible and I really don't have the will to move 50 shoe boxes out of the way to allocate one pair! Today I changed my outfit after my Mum texted to say "it's freezing outside" and I actually felt more comfortable in this dress, leggings and boots. And I was cosy, thanks Mum!

Wearing: Moon & star dress H By Henry Holland, black leggings and coat Primark, socks Kurt Geiger.
Fit: Relatively snug fit with high instep so I took a larger size. Heel 5 1/2" with 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: No problems with these and pretty easy to walk in.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.