Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 824 - Goodbye Is Kinda Hard, It's Not A Thing I Like To Do


Shoes: Hessian 'Can't Touch This' Irregular Choice 

For some reason I woke up early this morning, so I got organised quicker than usual instead of these late night posts I keep doing.  I got hooked on 'Most Haunted' yesterday lunch-time and it was 'to be continued' today, so I was rather looking forward to scaring myself during lunch, as you do.  I'm really into the supernatural, ghosts and the after-life etc, so it was very interesting.  It's quite difficult to watch it happening to someone else though, you never know quite what to believe and what is being staged for the cameras.  They were aboard the Queen Mary (the whole thing took place over a 3 week period) and there was a lot of freaky things going on and rather disturbing stories of death on the ship. Today featured the old swimming pool area (which would scare anyone during daylight never mind at night) and they actually found wet footprints leading out from the pool and saw a woman (who had drowned) sitting at the edge, it was fabulous!  I like to scare myself just a little!  I've had one experience using the Ouija board which was so accurate it was pretty scary and I've also had my tarot read a couple of times, which probably wasn't as accurate (or perhaps I just chose a different path).  It's something that I'm really intrigued by and would like to get into again, have you got any scary tales of the supernatural for me?

Wearing:  Pansy 'Betty' dress and wine belt Swan by Clements Ribeiro, grey tights and coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle, 4" perspex heel.
Comfort:  Difficult to buckle up but no other issues.  

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.