Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 589 - There's Secrets In This Life That I Can't Hide

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice

I'm still using a combination of a camera borrowed from my sister and my mobile to take pics.  I've been browsing cameras again (which is really tedious) but I just don't have the money currently.  I've had a bit of a set-back today money-wise, so it doesn't look likely that I'll be getting a camera or shoes or anything the way it's going.  Argh, it's so depressing I don't even want to talk or think about it.  I'm still in my 'grunge mode', if you hadn't noticed.  I've been obsessed with a deep purple cream-eyeshadow I forgot I had.  I've worn it every day since I found it, which is unusual for me.

Wearing: Black printed dress Ruby Rocks, leggings and hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

1 comment :

  1. I actually love that eyeshadow on you. What a pretty color. It really makes your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.