Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 591 - Dance 'Til You're Dead

Shoes: 'Face Up To It' Killdoll at Office

Hello chickadees, how's your week going so far?  I suspected I hadn't worn these boots for ages and a quick check reveals it was January 2011 and February 2010 before that!  So I thought I'd pop them on today for little change.  They are all cosy and soft inside and the heel is definitely on the low side for me, so altogether a very comfy wee boot.  The red gems worked well with my cherry print dress (one of my favourites).  I took another pic below if you don't already know the detail on the boot.  I always try and capture a different angle each time so the posts don't get too repetitive for you.

Wearing:  Cherry dress Red Herring at Debenhams, black leggings, cardi and hat all Primark.
Fit: Quite roomy, full length zip so you don't have to take the laces out. 3 3/4" heel.
Comfort: Very comfy, no problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.