Monday 27 February 2012

Day 594 - Standing In The Light Of Your Halo

Shoes: Curved glitter heel 'Presley' Topshop Premium

A quick post for today, because I'm sill sitting in my jammies at 6pm!  Needless to say I haven't been out today, so these shoes I sold the other week on eBay and seeing as you haven't seen them before, here they are.  I'd purchased a whole load of Topshop shoes and only kept those I really, really liked.  I did like these, but even although they were size larger they were still pretty tight across the foot.  I probably wouldn't have worn them much because of that, so off they went.  I love the chunky, curved heel and the style on the whole is quite unusual with the open toe, thick strap and contrast heel.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: Just over 5" heel and just over 1" platform.  Definitely small/narrow.  I would suggest taking a whole size up.  Large stud closure on strap.
Comfort: As they were tight that would bother me after a while but they were easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.