Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 588 - You Were Right There For Me

Shoes: Black 'Long Lashes' Irregular Choice

I've managed to get caught up with posts today, I seem to be on a roll doing three things at once!  I really wanted to wear trousers this morning (check my temperature I know), I just had a real hankering for them.  I don't actually own any though, so had to make-do with leggings, these boots and a not so girly dress.  Maybe this is me giving in to the temptation to wear darker colours reflecting my mood because I went for dark eyes with lots of liner and an all-black outfit.  I am a bit chirpier today though because Mum and Dad have been out of the house most of the day so I've had a little bit of freedom, playing my tunes loudly and getting some work done! Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

Wearing: Black dress, leggings, cardi, hat and swan necklace all Primark.
Fit: Solestruck do a good job of describing these, they are true to size but large in the heel. Heel just under 4", platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: I wore these without any socks or tights and although they didn't bother me today, I wonder if the constant heel slipping would begin to rub after a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.