Thursday 1 September 2011

Day Four Hundred & Seventy Three - All The Fun

Shoes: Yellow and blue 'Ruth' wedge London College of Fashion & New Look

Had a busy day yesterday and didn't get the chance to get anything computer-wise done. I just wanted to show you the shoes I wore on Wednesday before settling into 'Irregular Choice Month', which I'm quite excited about. I'll hopefully get my IC shoes from Thursday uploaded today too, then we'll get into the swing of things.

Wearing: Pearl Lowe for Peacocks spotty peter pan collar dress, black tights, black cardi and hair scarf Primark.
Fit: True to size, 6 3/4" heel and 2 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with them hurting...you have to be tres careful at walking (really concentrate), but I managed quite a good pace without toppling! It's a long way to fall down if you do though!

3 comments :

  1. I just blogged about those the other day!!!
    My friend and I fell in love with them in the New Look in Dublin, but sadly there was only a battered size 8 left.
    They are amazing.
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very fun! First thing I said when I saw them :P
    Very jealous for a pair! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.