Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 489 - Irregular Choice Special #16

Shoes: Green suede 'Dolly Mixture' Irregular Choice

Yesterday Mum and I went shopping, just to Primark as it's all I can really manage and it's near where the bus drops us off. I ended up spending a fortune and to be honest I'm not really sure what on. I got tonnes of jewellery, but not the usual load of dresses. I'll put together a quick haul vid of everything. I adore these shoes I wore, the heel isn't very high, but they're stunning, sooo pretty to look at. This girl actually hit her male friend/boyfriend/brother when I walked by, saying 'look at that girls shoes'. Not sure the boy was very excited about them! Oh and my hair dye replacements arrived, so I'm back to dark turquoise and purple, yipee!

Wearing: Black and green sheer floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black cardigan and black leggings Primark, velvet bow ring Miss Selfridge, plastic bow ring and cameo headscarf Primark, bird and birdcage necklace gift.
Fit: True to size, 3 1/4" heel (have to check this, forgot to measure them)
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. I adore your nails! :) love the idea of having one different from the rest (I sometimes wear mine eitehr switching between two colors - like say pink red pink red pink red .. etc - or having each nail a different color but usually I'm too lazy and have only one color (boring!) or no color at all (most boring ever!)). Sadly I didn't get to save any IC shoes this week - we've had baaaad weather and wasn't feeling well but hope to be wearing some soon, really like the charms on yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MsVeve-thanks, been experimenting with my nails more lately. Got your email, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.