Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day 493 - Irregular Choice Special #20

Shoes: Purple 'Making Moves' Irregular Choice

Had the day from hell yesterday, it just got worse and worse. Needless to say, my time was taken up with sorting the mess out and I didn't get out or to post the shoes from the day before, so here goes. I think 'IC Month' will have to last longer than just September because for various reasons, I haven't been able to post every day and we're only at #20 and it's the end of the month. Soooo, these shoes cause great mayhem everywhere they go! In daylight the purple with clashing pink dolly is so vivid, you can't help but stare. They are one of the most fun pair of shoes I own and it's a pleasure to wear them plus I'm glad I was accidentally sent the wrong colour, because I couldn't have asked for a more stunning pair of shoes. Btw, not sure why my lips look so plump in these pics, heehee!

Wearing: purple and pink floral dress (love this) Red Herring at Debenhams, black leggings and cardigan Primark, fox brooch Claire's, pink fox ring gift, parrot ring and bunny ring Miss Selfridge.
Fit: Can be a little tight across the foot, otherwise ok. Almost 4" clear heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in and very comfortable

2 comments :

  1. You look cute as usual! Also I love the fox ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, it was a birthday present from my sister and I adore it : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.