Sunday 29 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty Two - Dotty

Shoes: Black and white polka dot 'Lampard' ruffle shoe boot New Look

You may recall me purchasing these shoes a short while ago. I haven't worn them at all so that kinda says it all really. They are gorgeous, they really are, I love the shape, the size of the heel and platform and the fabric-I'm just not keen on the plastic lining which acts to reinforce the sheer fabric.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: Probably true to size, they are a little large on me and I ordered a size up. Back zip, 1" platform and 5 1/4" heel.
Comfort: I'm not sure how comfortable that plastic would be after a while but can't really comment because I haven't worn them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.