Sunday 29 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty Five - Caught In The Net

Shoes: Cream 'Faith' mesh bootie L.A.M.B.

Just over an hour and a half left for this pair if you wish to bid. Stunning shoes-so unusual. I wanted these for soooo long and finally saved enough and now they don't really fit properly. Story of my life! I wish I could afford more L.A.M.B. shoes, but they are rather expensive so they're not a brand I can purchase regularly (I've started these much lower than what I paid for them). The striped box and dustbags they come with are pretty cool too-always a sign of a well made shoe when you like the box and get dustbags!

Wearing: No outfit post-can you see how many posts I can get through without an outfit to edit?
Fit: These are a US8 and even then I find them a little small for me (a big UK5)-getting both feet zipped up is the issue, although looking at the length, they are long enough.
Comfort: I've never had the chance to wear these, but they seem like they are easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.