Thursday 12 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Thirty Three - A Bit Croc

Shoes: Black croc 'Barrs' Aldo

I haven't been sleeping well for weeks now (since the clocks changed-seems to play havoc with me) and I keep having really weird dreams which isn't helping. Anyway, it's all catching up with me and I actually had to get crafty with the bags and shadows under my eyes here-I looked terrible! Also some girl, I'm convinced, was trying to take a photo of me yesterday. I was waiting for the bus and she walked by with a boy then they both stopped and were laughing and every time I glanced over they looked away and she kept walking into the shelter pretending to look at something on her phone (whilst holding it up)-and you know how you just know when someone is staring or talking about you? The whole thing just seemed strange to me. If you're reading this girly-just say something next time instead of acting stalkerishly! Actually this is to anyone who recognises me in the street-I don't bite, just say you read my blog and we're all cool! Anyway it's hard to believe these shoes could be comfortable with their 5" heel and no big platform-but take my word for it they are and I absolutely adore them! I've said it before but they hug your feet and on a whim I decided to wear them yesterday when I needed really reliable shoes. I was shopping by myself which involved more walking than I'm used to but these shoes held up. They rubbed a little only because it was so warm and my feet felt like they were twice the size they're supposed to be, but they didn't leave any lasting marks. Just love them, can't rave enough about them!

Wearing: Perhaps my poorest outfit images yet-sorry! My gorgeous Fearne Cotton at Very pansy wrapover dress, black vest, cardi, leggings and sunglasses (not sure if I look a bit 'bug-eyed' in these) all Primark, frog ring (not seen) and parakeet ring Miss Selfridge, pearls vintage.
Fit: True to size, back zip, elasticated strapping, almost 5" heel.
Comfort: See above, so easy to walk in and comfortable-must be a dream shoe right there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.