Sunday 29 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty Six - Blow Up

Shoes: Pink metallic platform sandals Topshop Unique

This was my outfit from a week past Saturday (!) when I went out for a pre-birthday lunch with my friend. Can you see the heel detail? It's pretty cool. It was wild and windy that day and I suffered several 'Marilyn moments' thankfully I was wearing leggings-embarrassment aborted! I didn't have much time to take photos, so the fotd ones were rushed later in the evening when I was all hot and tired and not really looking my best! My hair, the shoes and dress all worked perfectly together, a pleasant mix of bright colours-I'm going to wear this dress lots, I can tell!

Wearing: Floral dress Red Herring (limited edition) at Debenhams, leggings and cardi Primark, brooch Miss Selfridge, peacock ring River Island, frog ring Evans, pearl hairband gift.
Fit: True to size, back zip. Heel just over 5" and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: The thing I find uncomfortable is my little toe poking out between the straps-it's really annoying and looks a little odd! They rubbed a little across the top of my big toe, but other than that, they're fine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.