Saturday 14 August 2010

Day Two Hundred & Ninety Two - On The Up And Up

Shoes: Sporty neon platform ASOS Premium

There was me thinking summer was over and it's been a lovely, sunny day today. I've just been out for a walk although didn't get very far for stopping to chat to my neighbours and people I knew! Hope you're having good weather wherever you are, any bbq's tonight?

Wearing: 2 in 1 dress (black jersey frill, sleeveless top with bright red and pink floral skirt) New Look, black leggings, black cardi and huge black sunglasses!
Fit: a staggering 6 1/4" heel and 1 3/4" platform-the heel narrows to 'knitting needle' size as my Mum would say! True to size. Quite difficult to master pulling that slingback on behind your heel though!
Comfort: The elasticated slingback can start to pinch after a while. Thankfully the rubber sole prevents slipping and gives you something to grip as the heel is worthless in that respect because it is so thin. Personally I find them relatively easy to walk in and comfortable but they are probably best saved for more experienced high heel wearers.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.