Monday 23 August 2010

Day Three Hundred - Big Fish, Little Fish

Shoes: Green 'Fish Out Of Water' split toe heels Irregular Choice

Been shopping today and bought the most adorable little dress for my friends little girl-such a treat to shop for girls. Unfortunately I didn't have as much choice for clothing for myself-not that I need anything in all honesty! I did go super crazy in Primark with their cute animal themed jewellery though-get yourself down there pronto!
Wearing: Another Pearl Lowe for Peacocks dress-sorry about the crappy photo, it's so dark today (I was very disappointed with this dress because I bought it for £40, only wore it once then it was reduced to £20, then a couple of days later to £10!!-tres annoying). Anyway, teamed it with surprise, surprise black leggings and a little black cardi. Also wore my tiger ring from Primark, bug ring from Topshop and animal station chain from ASOS.
Fit: 4" heel and I find I have to go up one size in split toe styles. They are slightly roomy in length, but I need the bigger size for where the toe splits.
Comfort: The only part that bothers me is the toe section, it can rub or feel a little awkward after a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.