Friday 6 August 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eighty Nine - Here Kitty, Kitty!

Shoes: Turquoise 'Kitty Princess' Irregular Choice

Back to normality and here are the last 2 pairs of shoes I currently have left to show you. This pair are my most recent purchase and you will probably remember I already have the pink version. I adore them and years ago when buying my original pair, I really debated which colour to get as they are both so beautiful. I'm pretty happy to own both, although I reckon the pink are still my favourite. I wore the big jewelled button to the centre front of the strap yesterday for a change.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I have these - your post just reminded me. I've never worn them, and think I prefer the pink ones better ;(
    I think I need to do a challenge too !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should-show us all your IC's! I do prefer the pink too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.