Tuesday 17 August 2010

Day Two Hundred & Ninety Five - Where Are They?

Shoes: Red and purple strappy platforms Matalan

I must've spent around 30 minutes deciding which shoes to wear today-having such a choice is a novelty! I've become accustomed to wearing a pair on the challenge, then moving them to the back or bottom of the pile, to keep the unworn pairs with easy access. So now that I have the choice of any pair, it's difficult knowing where everything is and being bothered enough to go looking!
Wearing: Cream floral dress F&F at Tesco, striped belt Dorothy Perkins, black leggings and black cardi.
Fit: 4 3/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform. True to size.
Comfort: They may look high, but they are incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in. Your foot is practically flat and the strapping feels very secure.

4 comments :

  1. I am SOOOOO envious of your tiny waist! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Rai-just makes my boobs look even bigger (which I don't need!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I have this dress too - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting spooked by how similar we are dinoprincesschar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.