Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day Three Hundred & One - Clear Out

Shoes: Faux snake and suede cut out and ankle cuff shoes E-Vie at Peacocks

I didn't even realise yesterday that we reached Day 300. I suppose now that I'm repeating styles the number of days isn't so important. I'm having a clear out today and will be putting lots of shoes up on ebay tomorrow. Now that I know exactly what I own, I know of a few I can get rid of to make room for new pairs! I'm considering selling these, but I like them...maybe it's time to be ruthless.

Wearing: No outfit post today-I'm slumming it!
Fit: 4 3/4" heel and 3/4" platform, true to size. Back zip opening.
Comfort: Totally fine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.