Saturday 17 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Two - Pretty Kitty

Today my neighbour was getting married. We are the same age and went to nursery together but drifted apart a couple of years into high school. My nephews are here today and thought it very exciting to see wedding cars outside the house! We went to the church to watch her coming out and I caught up with one of my friends that I haven't seen in a while, which was nice. There were loads of girls there from school that I haven't seen since we left 12 years ago, which was a bit strange! My oldest nephew is 3 and a typical boy, climbing walls and jumping onto anything. He even stood with muddy trainers on my foot when wearing these shoes. Eeek, I almost smacked him! I can't believe that I forgot just how much I adore these shoes. I got them a couple of years ago for Christmas and they had sold out online and I had to get them sent from the Carnaby Street store. It was worth the bother because they are just beautiful.
Pink and purple 'Kitty Princess' platforms Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.