Saturday 3 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Sixty One - So Hard

I just had to double check that I hadn't already worn this combination-but I haven't! It's been a bit of a trying week-I've had loads going on and had some really devastating family news last night which is hard to come to terms with. It's moments like these that you just want a big hug from your family. My parents are away on holiday and I just want to see them and have a big heart to heart. Other than that I just haven't had a minute to do anything this week, so I took the time for a nice long shower this morning and actually put on makeup and managed to go for a short walk. It was really great to get out! Hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine.
Patent raspberry ruffle shoes Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.