Thursday 22 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eighty - Starman

Had a pretty successful shopping trip for all the presents I needed and surprisingly didn't buy anything for myself (patting myself on the back!). I came home with a floral bucket that I filled with colourful kitchen utensils, a floral dustpan and brush and matching washing up gloves, 3 aprons that you would actually want to wear as dresses and oven gloves covered in shoes and handbags! I'm afraid all my wedding presents are very girly based, but hey it's what I do best. Very glam pop platforms today-I actually need a bigger size in these because the vamp comes quite far up the foot and is rather tight across the foot (it looks really tight here, but it's just after a long day and the angle I think). The actual inside length of the shoe would've been fine in a size 5 though. They have a lovely stitching detail and contrast striped section. The peep toe is tiny, so you don't actually see your toes.
Pale blue and peach star Audrina platforms Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.