Sunday 25 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eighty Three - Zany Zayna

I've just spent the last two hours rearranging the shoes in my room, to find space for all my latest additions. Strictly speaking, I only have room for 2 more pairs at the moment. I really need to start (and keep) a 'one in, one out' policy, but I know what I'm like and can't see that lasting! One recent purchase are these peep toes in soft grey suede with cut out flowers, pretty aren't they?
Grey and pink 'Zayna' platforms Zandra Rhodes by Strutt Couture

2 comments :

  1. Found your blog by accident! Glad I did. My friends and co-workers say I'm a shoe whore. And I am. Love the grey and pink platforms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Silly Girl and welcome! Hope you enjoy looking through the archives, shoes aplenty here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.