Saturday 10 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Sixty Eight - Lace Love Games

Wearing another fabby pair of House of Holland tights, which you can buy from Tights Please or My Tights if you're wondering (as well as Debenhams, River Island and John Lewis on the high street). I've been a massive fan of the collaboration with Pretty Polly since it started-remember my colour block tights in pink and black? I'm thinking of buying the house print ones I wore yesterday in black too because I really love them. It's pretty nasty here today weather wise, so I didn't venture out in these beautiful metallic heels.
Metallic 'Love Games' courts Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.