Tuesday 13 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Seventy One - Whatever Your Fantasy

I feel like I'm missing out on something, because the town is apparently buzzing with tourists, reporters, golfers, celebs even, for the Open Golf Championship. The shop displays are extra pretty and there are wonderful pots of flowers and displays throughout the streets. Although I think it would all probably be a little too busy for me; people pushing or worse, dawdling! I can't stand that at the best of times. Well if I can't see it for myself, I can have my own little floral display on my feet-note the super quirky perspex panel on the side and an IC fave-the coloured, carved, see through heel.
Fantasy Flower by Irregular Choice (and my wonderful House of Holland tights again)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.