Friday 8 January 2010

Day One Hundred & One - Woven Wedge

Not a very good picture of these today but there is hardly a square inch of free space in my room to take photos just now. They are actually straw-like and woven and feature this textured, sequin flower and dinky wedge heel. They are a size smaller than I usually take, but must be very large made as I never usually have to go down a size. It snowed again last night, but not too much. I actually wish it was knee deep, it's fun and picturesque when it's like that. Here, it's icy, slushy and getting dirty! Although that's only what I can see from my window, I haven't been out since Christmas day!
Woven shoes with sequin flower Bronx, grey leg-warmers Accessorize.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.