Wednesday 20 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Thirteen - Monochromatic

I had my heart set on a pair of shoes and today they sold out : ( So disappointing. They were an absolute steal and I knew someone would snap them up before I could! I received my Topshop Unique sandals today though and I'm really pleased with them. I had wanted the ankle boot version, but they sold out, so I settled for the sandals which were a ridiculous £20 down from £130 (major bargain). I'm glad I did get them, they have far exceeded my expectations, much nicer in the flesh.
Black and white slingbacks with white bow Dorothy Perkins and polka dot tights Primark

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.