Saturday 16 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Six - Lets Go Crazy

As promised, here are my fabulous boots from Wednesday. I decided to take the photo on this crazy carpet because I thought it clashed rather well! My computer is all fixed now (it was the monitor), so I'll be updating with the shoes you've missed as quick as I can. These boots have an odd shape, the back is quite fitted with a zip down the centre, but at the front there is lots of excess fabric, which you can style as you like, using the ties. I really like the finished look, once they've been played around with a little. You can wear them as I have, or scrunch them down a bit (at their tallest they are mid-calf).
Brown suede and leopard print boots by Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.