Saturday 3 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 3

topshop realm unicorn shoes
Hello, it's been a little over a month since our last TSGSI, but today I finally have my third post. I actually had this organised a while ago (along with another 3 future sets), but have been too ill and too busy to publish it. Naturally in that time, the bag sold out, so today I changed the whole look and actually much prefer it. You'll likely need to familiarise yourself with the other two. We had a monochrome dungaree look for plus size and a bold striped co-ord set for high street.
For my high end look, I decided to play up the theme of the shoes and create something pastel and pretty. The shoes are Topshop Realm £49 and only available in a 5 or 8 now (love mine). I've chosen this pinafore style dress by Needle & Thread who have some really special pieces. I love the intricate embellished detail. I put this white top underneath and actually that's the way they styled the dress on the website too (great minds), so you can see how they work together on the model. I added this unicorn brooch, which I think I may have used before in a set? It's a great price now anyway and I loved adding in something else unicorn themed. Finally I chose this green metallic clutch. Yes that's a hand clasp. I'm well aware it's creepy, but the colours looked so great and I love that it's a bit outside the norm. What do you think? I'm really excited about my next pair of shoes too and the outfits I've prepared for them (going full blown Autumnal) and I spied a pair of boots this week that I'd also like to style. I might go and organise that now, because I have a pretty full-on week ahead, that's really going to drain the already low energy levels (though "touch wood" I have been feeling a bit better this past week or so).The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Realm 3
Worn with: Needle & Thread lace top (worn underneath) and embellished bib dress, Lisa C Bijoux unicorn brooch and Benedetta Bruzziches green metallic clutch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.