Monday 12 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 3

miss selfridge athena ankle boots
Hello, today I have my final outfit for these boots, my high street look. You can find my plus size post here and high end here.
The boots are Miss Selfridge Athena £85. So far I've shown you them with a maxi dress and cropped trousers, so I thought I'd pair them with a short dress this time. This one is from Oasis and has an adorable clover print. I'm liking that collar and fluted sleeve detail too. I've added thick grey tights and this soft grey winter coat, which I accessorised with this flower brooch. I finished with this cute little tweed bag I discovered the other day. The applique figure is adorable.  What do you think of this outfit and which was your favourite?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 3

Worn with: Faux fur collar coat, clover print dress, tweed applique bag, flower brooch and grey tights.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.