Thursday 15 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 1

office patent animal heel boots
I mentioned the other week that I had two great ankle boots coming up, but this isn't one of them! I went in search of something else to style, thinking the boot I had in mind would end up being too similar to the Miss Selfridge one I just featured. However as I was browsing shoes, I stumbled upon yet another ankle boot, that intrigued me enough to style (and is even more like the one last week, but never mind). I'm hitting the Autumnal ground running!
These animal heeled ankle boots are by Office £90 and have smooth patent uppers with a round perspex heel. They are available for pre-order right now, with delivery expected early next month. Today I'm showing you my high-street look and I started with this layered top from Topshop. I wanted something really sleek on the bottom half to counteract all the frill and fuss on top and discovered these jeans. They are velvet! I used to hate velvet with a passion, well crushed velvet (which I still do gag at mostly), but standard velvet is appealing more and more to me these days. The Joni shape is reasonably high-waisted too, which suits the shorter length top. I added these long tassel earrings and couldn't resist this rather grown-up looking bag (for SkinnyDip!), which is a perspex box clutch with a sleeve like layer and lots more tassels. Love tassels! I'm hoping to get my plus size outfit up tomorrow (haven't actually started it yet), but I have a scary meeting in the morning, so I'll likely be shattered after that and it might have to wait until Saturday. For now though, what do you think of this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 1
Worn with: Layered lace top, velvet jeans, tassel earrings and black tassel clutch bag.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.